Sofa Cleaning Service - Godstone RH9
Leather furniture sets are luxurious and valued and make a bold statement before your visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different types of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our clients to avoid using homemade products which could harm the upholstery and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Godstone RH9to take care of your favorite leather furniture. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service will eliminate stains, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive leather of your furniture. We will completely renew the color and the luster of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the help of our professional maintenance the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again delightful to look at as they add charm and class to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows these steps:
- Before we start work we will test on a small patch of the leather to make sure its structure and color are going to withstand the treatment.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and chemicals, it is vitally important to utilize safe cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians will choose the best and most effective way to clean your couch.
- We inspect the finished work for any omissions or deficiencies before declaring the job done.
- The sofa and other pieces are vacuumed at all accessible places for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted with a special agent and a soft cloth.
- We examine the leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.